
My ex-girlfriend and i have broke up for almost 5months . We had been going out for like 4weeks???, and we were very much in love. I never realised all along there was a problem, and until that day, I still hadnt. Because of long distance I felt the time and dimension apart would be tough on us, I only got to see her once in when she backed .My ex said she was feeling like she was missing something from us for that few days, and had only realised literally that day that she thought she wasn't in love with me anymore. I had not known any of this - we seemed perfect and she never told me how she was feeling, because she was afraid to hurt me. She tried to break up with me, but found it too hard (as did I, I couldnt let her go). I felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights and didnt react.
Then that day, she sent me a message- I was so scared as to what was going to happen. We broke up. She said she was making a big mistake over us, and really felt that we had to break up because she was missing something. She still wanted to be the best of friends and wanted me to still be close to her because I was the best part of her life(i guess), but felt she would not be feeling empty if we broke up, as she felt she had more to give.We were amazingly happy together and never had arguments. Being heartbroken is a pain that no one can understand until they have experienced it for themselves. You obviously have, therefore are aware of how fragile your heart is right now. Healing a broken heart will take time, but is not impossible, though it may feel that way at the time. It is never an easy process to go through, but with the right prescription, you will be on your way to recovery and happiness again.I took around four days to get up from that nighmare , how to adapt the life without her .

And it's about 1 week ago, she backed from aus for summer holiday , i have decided to meet up at least for one last time at that moment . I never thought her parent came along , i thought it would be a very awkward moment but its kinda warm .Her parent treats me real good , and keep asking me to go sarawak visit them and allowme to overnight at their house. Argh , it recalls me moments we have been passing together. Since then we have talked almost everyday on the phone, and text all day long. She says she still likes me. I still love her. She also says she is worried that she was too rash in her decision to break up, and she found out that acctually it's nice to being with me .But I dont think she knows what she wants, she says herself she is deeply confused by everything at the moment, she knows being with me makes her happy, and she loves being with me. But she hates that she can feel like something is missing. She says she can be too critical, and that she can often get scared of a good thing and always wants something better - personally I dont see that in her, I dont want her to settle for me but I dont want her falsely thinking that she wants something better.If we could be together, without the stress without worryng when we are going to see each other again because of the distance between us, I know we can both be in love with each other again.
No comments:
Post a Comment