Thursday, November 29, 2012

silent treatment

I do not understand what the silent treatment is all about....I do not understand when someone wants to either end something or tell someone something they may not want to hear why it is so damn hard to just say it. Just spit it out. Why would you ignore someone ? It is unfair and wrong. Be respectful and say what you have to say.

Then this person might look like they are a bit off their rocker while they send messages and call ...trying to find out what happened and where it went wrong , and just why in the world you might be ignoring them and avoiding them. All it would take is one call.....one explanation...one.The silent treatment or being ignored are two things that I do not deal with well. I am the type of person who needs to get a situation resolved right away..there is no need to leave someone sitting and wondering what is going on or why they were shut out because this makes things worse. It also makes everything that was said in the course of the particular relationship seem like it was BS.

I've finally decided to give up on someone who drains my energy. I gave somebody a second chance at the start of the year but they have let me down again, i'm now being ignored. I sent my last message to  her that and will stick by this. It makes me feel a little sad but i need to move away from from her who makes me feel rubbish.


It has been few days that we have had not contacting each others , i not sure how many days exactly because it seems like already for ages . Without her i still have to move on , time never stops for anyone .

I'm sorry i'm so limited 

You told me that you will feel more comfortable to be without me .all I want is you to be happy. I
Since the day you left, I always hope to know how are you and how's your life. Are you living happily now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment