Yeah ,It's my birthday i dont reli feel excited like last years or even my previous birthdays . i felt like calming myself and listening to piano soundtracks ( YEAH , im enjoying ) . i saw some 1's blog written down i would have said thx to u in u were not u .Am thinking i time could stop or even reverse back , i would not try to let it go . Steve Brunkhors has said this once (Feeling appreciated is one of the most important needs that people have. When you share with someone your appreciation and gratitude, they will not forget you. Appreciation will return to you many times) if I tried to tell you how much I appreciate you, I’d be talking the rest of my life. I hope that, in some small way, you realize how much you’ve meant to me, and how truly I desire to give back to you.You’ve bent over backwards for me. Please let me repay you somehow, if only in a note telling you how much I appreciate your love and support. One of my birthday wish is may all (your dreams come true )
feel like listing out people that have wished me today as appreciation .
Eeling , zac , thomas ,mun hong , debbie pang , debbie ,steven , ltx ,jerome , bavelyn , jj ooi , sok tyng , cathleen , wl gan ,bob , hui xin , jy , zi xian , christ and apple . thx for still remember my birthday withouth Fb birthday reminder ( acctually this app sucks , it makes people forgetful and even made people wishing others jz bcoz of wishing (but not from the bottom of heart).
feel like listing out people that have wished me today as appreciation .
Eeling , zac , thomas ,mun hong , debbie pang , debbie ,steven , ltx ,jerome , bavelyn , jj ooi , sok tyng , cathleen , wl gan ,bob , hui xin , jy , zi xian , christ and apple . thx for still remember my birthday withouth Fb birthday reminder ( acctually this app sucks , it makes people forgetful and even made people wishing others jz bcoz of wishing (but not from the bottom of heart).
No comments:
Post a Comment